Thursday, July 15, 2010

San Diego Medical Marijuana Raids July 2010...

So, as some of you may know things have just been exploding down here in Southern California.... I got a front seat view last week to the whole Federal Raids and have been watching everything very closely....I was a patient @ The Kush Lounge from the moment I got my medical card and though I can't say anything about the case, I will say that personally I was very well cared for and that the medicine and knowledge provided by the staff has brought my pain levels to a all time low. Not to mention that my depression feels like it may be getting better by the day...

Now let me say this....None of us are safe...!!!

The war is not over, in fact i may have just begun. If you smoke weed the time is NOW to stand up for what you believe in, I for one have been working my ass off and am even more motivated given the recent developments...its going to get ugly so roll up you sleeves..

I'll keep you posted on what I can....

SHINE!!!

c.9

No comments:

Post a Comment