Saturday, August 7, 2010

Family Always Matters.....

So Its been a great week here at the Green Brothers new home base of sunny San Diego, California. As you all know monday marked the release of our first single from the new album I Get Lifted and the support shown thus far is making us feel like out loft goals may be within reach. With some hard work and a little luck we hope to extend our reach to a whole new branch of The Green Brothers fans. Thank You to all the friends, fans, family, strangers, and supports who played, downloaded, and re-posted the song this last week. Keep it up, we're nothing with out you...!!! eternal thanks are in order...
We have a plethora of goodies for you over the next 8 weeks leading up the the L.P. release... Fun, mayhem, truth and victory are imminent, need to resist.. ;)

As if the week couldn't get any better my parents arrived safely from Columbus, Ohio last night and we had a wonderful Dinner at the O'Bistro...My favorite local spot for top shelf ribs. The O's a local owned spot in Ocean Beach with a delightfully warm and welcoming owner always floating around mingling with guest as if it was her back porch and she was hosting a party for close frinds. Its simple the perfect place to take new visitor to S.D and My parents loved it. Great conversation flowed over the warm summer evening.

After we went for a short walk on the beach to catch the last flickers of the sunset drop under the left coast. My parents being here is almost surreal. I love Cali, but miss them more than I can put into words. I hope someday I can get them to consider joining me out here, I know they wouldlove it and I have 7 days to show them my new world....

So with that I wish you a spectacular weekend...

Get Lifted with someone you love!!!

Ez

Claude 9...

No comments:

Post a Comment